Tuesday, May 31, 2011

long overdue updates!

So the project I was working on for my brother fell through, but it's okay, because it was a good excuse to get a lot of practice and remind myself I can still make shit in 3ds max :P

I'm not going to rush out and look for a digm project anytime soon, but if my brother comes to me and needs something now I won't be so scared to try.

As for gaming, I cancelled my WoW subscription for the time being. Running my daily quests was starting to feel like a second job, and my play times weren't very conducive to when everyone else wanted to play. I think my friends that only play very very casually will probably want to come back for patch 4.2, and I think it'd be fun to start raiding a little bit when that happens. I'll definitely resubscribe for that, but for now I'm enjoying a summer break.

The weather is beautiful, I just got my fiancée an early birthday gift (her bike) so we're going to be outside doing that a lot, plus I have a million other games to catch up on. Starcraft II, how I've missed you! And Assassin's Creed is still going well. I can stealth kill the best of 'em. I had a really good long weekend and so far the work week isn't too crazy. The only thing I can complain about right now is that our central air is broken, but I already called our landlord and he's gonna get a repairman out ASAP, so until then it's lots of fans and ice water!

No comments:

Post a Comment